2018 Ram 5500 Regular Cab DRW 4x2, Morgan MHP Heavy Duty Platform Body (Stock #181476)
- Cruise controls on steering wheel
- Cruise control
- Dual Rear Wheels
- 4-wheel ABS Brakes
- Front Ventilated disc brakes
- Passenger Airbag
- Side airbag
- Digital Audio Input
- Audio system memory card slot
- AM/FM/Satellite-prep Radio
- Radio Data System
- Total Number of Speakers: 2
- ABS and Driveline Traction Control
- Stability control
- Privacy glass: Light
- Argent steel rims
- Wheel Diameter: 19.5
- Wheel Width: 6
- Urethane steering wheel trim
- Urethane shift knob trim
- Auxilliary engine cooler
- Auxilliary transmission cooler
- Manual driver mirror adjustment
- Manual extendable trailer style exterior mirrors
- Manual passenger mirror adjustment
- Passenger vanity mirrors
- Vinyl seat upholstery
- Front split-bench
- Tilt-adjustable steering wheel
- Power steering
- Suspension class: Regular
- Manual front air conditioning
- Max cargo capacity: 15 cu.ft.
- Vehicle Emissions: Federal
- Fuel Type: Premium unleaded
- Fuel Capacity: 52.0 gal.
- Instrumentation: Low fuel level
- Clock: In-radio display
- Headlights off auto delay
- Dusk sensing headlights
- Coil front spring
- Regular front stabilizer bar
- Non-independent front suspension classification
- Leading link front suspension
- Leaf rear spring
- Rear Stabilizer Bar: HD
- Rigid axle rear suspension
- Leaf rear suspension
- Front and rear suspension stabilizer bars
- Variable intermittent front wipers
- Black grille
- Curb weight: 7,242 lbs.
- Gross vehicle weight: 18,000 lbs.
- Overall Length: 294.3""
- Overall Width: 78.9""
- Overall height: 80.1""
- Wheelbase: 204.5""
- Front Head Room: 39.9""
- Front Leg Room: 41.0""
- Front Shoulder Room: 66.0""
- Front Hip Room: 62.9""
- Two 12V DC power outlets
- Seatbelt pretensioners: Front
- Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
- Engine immobilizer
- Vinyl floor covering
- Cupholders: Front
- Door pockets: Driver and passenger
- Tires: Width: 225 mm
- Tires: Profile: 70
- Diameter of tires: 19.5""
- Type of tires: AS
- Tires: Prefix: Metric measure truck tire
- Tires: Load Rating: G
- Black bumpers
- Fixed antenna
- 2 Door
- Driver airbag
- 3 USB ports
- Halogen aero-composite headlights
- View All
MHP Heavy Duty Platform Body Features
Morgan's MHP is our heavy hauler — delivering strength and durability when you're carrying heavy loads. Block, brick, pavers and equipment are easy to transport, and easy to load and unload, using Morgan's toughest Stake & Platform body.
FOUR-inch steel I-beam cross members on 12-inch centers, SIX-inch structural steel channel longitudinals, and your choice of standard or expanded metal top bulkheads — give Morgan's MHP superior strength, durability and versatility.
STEEL UNDERCARRIAGE & BULKHEAD
The MHP's heavy-duty steel undercarriage and bulkhead provide the strength you need to handle heavy loads; and the durability you need to handle them day after day.
12 TO 28 FEET BED LENGTH
With a bed length of only 12 feet, Morgan's smallest MHP is tough, yet easy to maneuver over rough job-site terrain and through congested city streets. At over twice that length, our 28-foot bed supports bulk delivery of materials and equipment, and reduces need for multiple trips and wasted travel time.
VARIOUS RACK OPTIONS
Powder-coated and galvanized-steel racks are available on the MHP, and offer the strength and durability needed to secure materials and help protect against shifting loads. Service providers that don't require that degree of strength can benefit from the light weight and weather resistance of the MHP's composite rails.
The MHP's STANDARD floor is HEAVY-DUTY…1 5/16" SOLID HARDWOOD with 5/16" floor screws – means it harder, denser and stronger than the industry-standard…AND resists abrasion, water absorption and shrinkage…making it the BENCHMARK by which others are measured!
With Morgan's MHP strength also means flexibility -- with options such as your choice of bumpers, cargo-restraint systems, lift-gates, tool-boxes, LED lighting, cargo-controls, and other features for ease in transporting even the most challenging loads.
Morgan recognizes the assault heavy-duty haulers may have to endure. That's why they designed in features such as -- structural outside rails for added platform strength. heavy-duty formed steel stake pockets, and steel rub-rails welded over side stake-pockets – to mitigate downtime, and help ensure that your MHP performs time and again!
|Price:||Call For Pricing|
Contact River Front Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram for more info.(630) 473-9433
Vehicle available NOW in North Aurora, IL